Quality, Reliability & Customer Care…
Following our recent Ofsted inspection in April 2018, Access Training have been confirmed as a ‘Good’ provider….again! A team of 4 inspectors carried out the inspection in April, observing training sessions, considering learner achievements and progress, reviewing key documents and meeting with leaners, employers, managers and staff.
Inspectors felt that ‘Senior leaders, managers and staff have sustained the good quality of education and training provided for apprentices and adult learners’.
They also highlighted that our ‘provision is responsive to the needs of employers and to regional priorities and demands’ and
we enable ‘apprentices to gain the skills required and valued by employers’
Our performance is also measured by the following:
We also undertake our own annual Employer Survey to gather views on other aspects of our performance.
Employers were particularly positive about the professionalism of the staff delivering training and how well they support employees to gain qualifications. How the team tailors training programmes to meet specific business needs was also praised.
- Access understood our training requirements and delivered outstanding results. The training we received was much better than we ever anticipated and they always went the extra mile with us. A highly recommended training provider’ – Jowetts.
- Skills advisers push our staff to expand their skills and knowledge – it isn’t just doing enough to get them through the qualification.’ – Peacocks Medical Group.
- ‘Always efficient and polite, having a good understanding of our needs when recruiting. Always very professional’ – Acrol.
- ‘They seem to communicate well with and inspire their students’ – Gateshead Council.
- ‘Speed of providing candidates for apprenticeship position’ –TDR.
For more information please click on the following downloadable documents: