We at Access Training Limited (“Access”) are constantly striving to provide excellent service to our customers and business partners, while building long-lasting relationships with them. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our website.
When you visit our Website, you may be providing Access Training Limited with information about your visit in two ways:
- Statistics collected as you browse
- Organisational and personal information you knowingly give us.
Because Access Training Limited respects your right to privacy, we want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Access Training Limited assures you that we do not:
- Sell the names and addresses of our users to outside vendors.
Access Training Limited does:
- Safeguard user information from unauthorised access
- Collect, maintain and use information as necessary to provide targeted products and services to meet user needs
- Honour user requests to be removed from our telephone, fax or mail lists in a timely manner
- Maintain confidentiality of user information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Statistics Collected as You Browse Our Website
As you browse the site, our web server collects information about your visit (not about you personally), so that we can monitor statistics such as:
- How many people visit our website
- Which pages people visit on our website
- From which domains our visitors come (e.g. “yahoo.com,” “aol.com”)
- Which browsers people use to visit our website.
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our website, to monitor its performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Organisational and Personal Information You Knowingly Give Us
Within our website, you may be asked to give us personal or organisational information in order to receive information about a product or service. This information may range from your postcode to a specific phone number, email address, mailing address, or organisation URL.
Use of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
Your IP Address and Host Name
Access Training Limited Website logs Host Names (or IP addresses when the Host Name is not available) for systems administration and security purposes. These logs are monitored and analysed to maintain systems and information security and allow us to constantly improve the value and the availability of the web content.
Subscriptions to our Newsfeed
We encourage all visitors to subscribe to our Newsfeed, in order to be kept up to date with news as it is posted to the website. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Sharing of the Information this Site Gathers/Tracks
The information you submit may be shared with third parties if it is necessary to complete your request, or as required by law.
Links to Other Sites
If you would like to correct and/or update your account information, please contact us direct.