AAT Learning Advisor
Gateshead-based Access Training is an award winning training provider. We have been delivering training programmes for businesses and individuals across the North East for over 30 years. We have a genuine interest in the success of the companies we work with and the people we train, and we aim to provide a personal, bespoke service.
We have an opportunity for an AAT Learning Advisor. The successful candidate will be based at Team Valley and be responsible for supporting Apprentices undertaking Accounting level 3 and level 4 Standards.
- Working closely with Accounting Tutors to monitor and track progress
- Supporting apprentices in the work place, providing one to one training / coaching where appropriate
- Maintaining detailed learner records
- Liaising with employers and undertaking regular progress reviews
- Supporting, advising and motivating apprentices to overcome any barriers to learning
- Supporting learners with Functional Skills Maths, English at level 2.
- An understanding of basic accounting functions
- Full clean driving licence with the use of a vehicle
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Good level of IT skills (we operate an online portfolio system)
- Experience of teaching and assessment
- Accounting experience / qualifications
- Hold a recognised Assessor qualification, or working towards (D32/33, A1, TAQA)
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification (or working towards)
Competitive salary dependent upon experience
Full or part time considered
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the application form below.